Monday, January 23, 2006

What a weekend

It all started Friday at the party. Then I only worked half a day of work on Saturday. Sunday ended up being very anticlimactic due do the lackluster football games. Hopefully the SuperBowl won't be as dull. Smitty's new site looks pretty good. I have to say that I am very impressed. My site will never match up to what his is because I have to use a template and he does whatever the hell he wants to do with his site. Just as long as he knows that I jealous. Quid pro quo is a fun game to play in the wee hours of the morning.

I have had something eating away at me for the past few days and I don't know what to do about it. It really has been bothering me. I haven't been able to sleep I because I can't stop thinking about it. I am afraid to talk to anyone about it because I don't want anyone to think of me any different. Here it is now, 4 hours before I have to be up for work. I tried to lay down in bed over an hour ago, but that didn't work. NyQuil isn't working like it worked last night. 15 minutes after taking two of the little green pills last night and I was out. I took them tonight about 45 minutes ago. This thing must be deeper then I thought. Bleeding from my hand isn't helping any either. Hopefully this will all be figured out within the next week so I can enjoy my birthday, but we'll see.

One last thing: Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home