Saturday, January 21, 2006

Holla at a playa?

Im gonna make this one short, but I have two important things.
1. I have sold out and now have advertisments on my page. If you would like me to make a little cash on the side, help a brother out and click on one every now and then. Thanks.
2. I am looking to purchase a fewe books in the next few weeks. If you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way.

I'm not going to recap the party because you really had to be there. Some few notes though: someone busted on me for the shirt that I was wearing and referenced it to the "Friends" episode when Ross played rugby. If you dont understand, you have to see that episode...some black guy was wearing a shirt that said "shut up honkey" which prompted Smitty to make a note to purchase a shirt that said "arrest black babies before they grow up to be criminals" when we got home...lastly I didnt not take a girl home with me, nor did I even come away with a single phone number, but im not worried about that so no loss there.

Speaking of losses, I'm gonna end this with the good news that I have dropped my weight down (yes, down) to 280. New goal for me has been set by Smitty at 265.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home