Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bad Times

One of these days my life is going to move along with out any turbulance for a while. But until that time comes I am going to have to keep on chugging along. The past 30 hours have been pretty fun. I went with my family to watch my brother's soccer game, and being the outstanding athlete he is, he gave up no goals again. After the game we all went to dinner where I at too much salad and bread that when my main course arived at the table I wasn't hungry. At dinner I asked my mom if Kev and Eric could spend the night a my apartment. It was fun spending the night hanging out with them.
After my sister came over to pick up Kev and Eric to take them home, me, Smitty and Jenn went to Publix to get some lunch. We ate so much that Smitty wanted to throw the frisbee around and Jenn didnt want to wear what she was wearing to the park so we had to run to her apartment. While there she proceeded to catch up with her roommates, so Smitty and I sat down and watched the begining of the first football game today. Forty-five minutes later Jenn came back out into the living room and was ready to go, but by then Smitty and I were not going anywhere after the game started. Halftime rolls around and that is when we decide to leave Jenn's to come back home to watch the rest of the game. The frisbee idea what ditched when Jenn decided to take FOREVER. All of the games ended the way that I would have liked them to. So needless to say, I have enjoyed the past 30 hours.
On another note, I would like to thank someone for being there for me during these rough past few days. I appreciate everything you have said to me to make me feel better, because it has worked everytime. I love you and I can't wait to repay you for what you have done, and if there is anything you need from me just let me know. Now to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home